Welcome, Log in
videos and promotions!
Follow these steps before placing your baby in the pouch:
1) For your baby’s safety, always practice new carrying positions when you are sitting or kneeling down.
2) Fold the pouch in half, inside of itself, making a loop shape. It may be folded already when you remove it from the package.
3) With the opening of the pouch layers facing up, pull the pouch over your head and over one arm.
4) Adjust the pouch so that the reinforced seam is in front of you (this is the largest part of the pouch where your baby is carried). The MiaMum label will be in front of you (it is sewn into the reinforced seam).
5) Adjust the pouch so that it rests directly on the point of your shoulder. The pouch should fit around your torso like a sash.
Below is a list of carrying positions you can use with the pouch.