SassyStraps are lead-free and conform to Health Canada and the United States CPSC safety standards. However, SassyStraps™ are small and could pose a choking hazard if used incorrectly. Please follow these rules to ensure your child’s safety:
- Never leave baby or child unattended with a SassyStrap™.
- SassyStraps™ should never be used while baby or child is in bed or crib, or is otherwise unattended.
- Inspect SassyStrap™ before each use. Do not use if any components are worn, damaged, or broken.
- Ensure SassyStrap™ remains attached to child’s clothing AND pacifier while in use.
- Store SassyStrap™ out of child’s reach when not in use.
- SassyStraps™ are NOT toys.